Re: AW: remote desktop

luke scholey <lukescholey@...>

What is the best way of installing nvda on a vps in the first place?
Thanks
Luke

On 21 Apr 2016, at 06:14, Eigeldinger Simon <simon.eigeldinger@hohenems.at> wrote:

Hi,

I am now working in the IT department of our town.
We started rolling out NVDA on many computers.
With the NVDA Remote add-on it seems to work pretty well.
There are some bugs with the UAC and other secure desktop screens but if you are logged in as a admin and you can get around those screens it works pretty well.
Though those bugs should be addressed.
Need to write some tickets when i have access to github.
Here i don't have access at the moment.

Greetings,
simon

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Simon Eigeldinger
Sekretariat Nebengebäude 2
Nebengebäude 2, OG1
Stadt Hohenems
Kaiser-Franz-Josef-Straße 4
6845 Hohenems
Österreich
Tel.: +43 (0)5576/7101-1211
Fax: +43 (0)5576/7101-1119
E-Mail: simon.eigeldinger@hohenems.at
Web: www.hohenems.at

Diese Nachricht und allfällige angehängte Dokumente sind vertraulich und nur für den/die Adressaten bestimmt.