Re: do you know one accessible, simple to use and free audio recorder?

for me, I would use audicity

Gene 於 12/11/2017 4:40 寫道:

Mp3 Direct Cut meets all your requirements.

Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] do you know one accessible, simple to use and free audio recorder?

Depends what you call simple. Many do record but as often when you do this
you next need to edit the files, then I'd still use a program like audacity
or if you can afford a little beit Goldwave.
 There is virtual recorder but not tested it on XP as I think its aimed at
those with sound cards that you cannot record streams from etc.

If you have a mobile phone, just press record is your thing.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-