Re: do you know one accessible, simple to use and free audio recorder?

hi again.
how should i stop recording, pause recording or save the recorded
files after finishing?
thanks brian, gene and roger for your help and God bless all.

On 11/12/17, Roger Stewart <paganus2@...> wrote:
You should get the lame-enc.dll file and just put it into the mp3 direct
cut folder and that will do it.

Roger

On 11/12/2017 4:48 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Looks to me like you would need to download the latest lame mp3 full
library to record in mp3. Not sure but just a quick read of the manual
suggests there is a record button and as I do not see one despite
setting the hardware to my sound card and only lame playback I can
deduce this is probably the case. If others disagree, do let us know.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-