Re: using form fields in word

enes sarıbaş

does anyone know anything about this? This is urgent.

On 11/12/2017 5:06 PM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
hi all,

I need to create a CV  in microsoft word. I am using the resume templet in word for this. However, I cannot access the edit fields. When tabbing through the document with browse mode on, I hear a ding sound. Additionally, all edit fields appear to be on a single line. Attempting to tab in forms mode in an edit field just inserts a tab character. Furthermore, pressing e in browse mode just says unsupported in this document. How can I manage this with nvda? Doesn't nvda support  this functionality?