From: Shaun Everiss [mailto:sm.everiss@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 1:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and windows 98 virtual machine?

Well it can actually be done.
If you use nv remote to a machine with talking dosbox on that, in theory I guess if you then booted windows from there and had another reader on there not nvda you could control it with nvda it was done via 3.1 Seriously though we should put this all on chat I mean our lovely councel made that today.

On 21/04/2016 2:41 p.m., Lino Morales wrote:
You can have loads of fun if you ran say JAWS 3.7 under that VM. Have
fun kid.

On 4/20/2016 10:40 PM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona wrote:
I figured it didn't run under
windows 98 but figured I would ask none the less

On 4/20/2016 7:37 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Hank you insane. The answer is no.

On 4/20/2016 9:24 PM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona wrote:
Hello I know this is a long shot but figured I would ask here does
nvda work with windows 98? if so what version? I am playing around
with a win98 vm and was curious if I could get nvda to run on the
os I would be using this for nastelgia purposes thanks Hank

.