And opencandy in x program usually means I don't use x program.

In the early days I used to use a program called universal extracter I would get x software, get universal extracter to pull the file appart locate the innosetup file, then clear out the addware and extra tools then rebundle things.

But I don't have that program and becides its an extra step.

On 12/11/2017 9:57 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I would though remind people that in this case they do have an unbundled installer on their web site.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2017 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Beware latest CD Burner XP

The vile practice of bundling is gaining steam and I am under no illusion it will slow down, ever.

That's why I use Unchecky, even though I try to assiduously catch this stuff manually, it has sometimes slipped by.

For those interested in Unchecky: http://unchecky.com ( http://unchecky.com ) and the changelog for their releases: https://unchecky.com/changelog ( https://unchecky.com/changelog )
--
Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299 (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

* * *The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement.* * But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another* * profound truth.*

* ~ * *Niels Bohr*

.