Re: nvda and windows 98 virtual machine?

agreed
can I please get the subscrian info again?
thanks
Hank

On 4/21/2016 1:05 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Well it can actually be done.
If you use nv remote to a machine with talking dosbox on that, in theory I guess if you then booted windows from there and had another reader on there not nvda you could control it with nvda it was done via 3.1
Seriously though we should put this all on chat I mean our lovely councel made that today.

On 21/04/2016 2:41 p.m., Lino Morales wrote:
You can have loads of fun if you ran say JAWS 3.7 under that VM. Have
fun kid.

On 4/20/2016 10:40 PM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona wrote:
I figured it didn't run under
windows 98 but figured I would ask none the less

On 4/20/2016 7:37 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Hank you insane. The answer is no.

On 4/20/2016 9:24 PM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona wrote:
Hello I know this is a long shot but figured I would ask here
does nvda work with windows 98? if so what version? I am playing
around with a win98 vm and was curious if I could get nvda to run on
the os
I would be using this for nastelgia purposes
thanks
Hank

.