Re: NVDA speaking even when it’s not loaded when there’s a problem with shut down

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

The main dev is still alive and well. Michael Kurreen is sure working with Raif and Co. James Teh has moved on to the Mozilla Foundation.

On 11/11/2017 2:59 PM, The Wolf wrote:
I hope nvda doesn't began to die now that the main developer has left
does any one know if they found a replacement developer?

On 11/11/2017 12:55 PM, Mary Otten wrote:
I have this new machine and it has NVDA on it. But in Vda  does not load at start up. We are having some problems with the machine, and my husband thought he had narrowed it down to stuff screwing up when you restart rather than shutting down the machine. Anyway, with NVDA not loaded when the machine is shutting down, occasionally will hang up and e speak will start talking. That is not the synthesizer I have selected. But it does talk. And it is happened on a few occasions. When he took it back to the store to let the tech look at it, it did that once, and now the tech is blaming the whole thing on NVDA. I’m sure that’s not correct, but I don’t know what to tell them.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone