Subject: Unveiling Braille Me - World's Most Affordable Smart Braille
Display
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:10:09 -0800
From: Innovision <shyam@innovisiontech.co>
To: joshknnd1982@gmail.com

Greetings from Innovision!
This email is in reply to the Pre-order interest survey that you or a
representative from your firm submitted (link -
https://tinyurl.com/BrailleMe-Survey
<https://innovisiontech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1faNFNvnKA_4Ij1SFgAV4lloCizIP-yQHxS_P4iDZetA-0&key=YAMMID-71407346&link=https%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2FBrailleMe-Survey>).

Thank you for showing your interest in Innovision (www.innovisiontech.co
<https://innovisiontech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1faNFNvnKA_4Ij1SFgAV4lloCizIP-yQHxS_P4iDZetA-0&key=YAMMID-71407346&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.innovisiontech.co%2F>)

and our product, BrailleMe - a Smart Braille Display for the visually
impaired community.

I am excited to inform you that we are launching Braille Me, world's
most affordable smart braille display at USD 399/- on the 4th of
January celebrating the World Braille Day. Let me give you an overview
of Braille Me.

About Braille Me -

Ever Since Louis Braille invented the wonderful script of Braille, it
has been adopted all across the globe empowering millions of
individuals. Today, after 200 years we are on the verge of a revolution
in Braille. Braille Me, is built to bring digital braille to everyone
immaterial of their geographical, economic or lingual background.

It has a six-dot 20-cell braille display, a Perkins-style keypad, cursor
routing buttons and few navigation keys. It has capabilities to work as
a stand-alone editor and also connect to smartphones and computers via
Bluetooth and USB. It is a balanced device with core features of a
complex notetaker while having the simplicity of a braille display.

Braille Me has become possible due to two breakthroughs in Affordability
and multi-language. Braille Me is designed with our patented Braille
cell technology which makes the device cost-effective by an order of
magnitude compared to existing products and supports more than 40
languages spanning all across the globe.

To know more about Braille Me please check our demonstration video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz1cUZcf-1A
<https://innovisiontech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1faNFNvnKA_4Ij1SFgAV4lloCizIP-yQHxS_P4iDZetA-0&key=YAMMID-71407346&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFz1cUZcf-1A>

Also check out our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/InnovisionTechnologies/
<https://innovisiontech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1faNFNvnKA_4Ij1SFgAV4lloCizIP-yQHxS_P4iDZetA-0&key=YAMMID-71407346&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FInnovisionTechnologies%2F>

Reaching out:

We are eager to serve you and look forward to engaging with you.
Currently, we are looking for partners who can help us in the
distribution and training in your state/country. Please let us know if
you are part of or are in touch with any Institute for Visually
impaired, commercial distributors of disability aids or NGOs working in
your area.
Your help in identifying key partners would go a long way in expediting
distribution of Braille Me in your locality.

We hope you would join us in this effort to bring digital braille to
every student and professional in need.
In case you have any queries, please feel free to reach out to our team
at customercare@innovisiontech.co <mailto:info@innovisiontech.co>
We look forward to hearing from you.
--
Warm Regards
Shyam Shah
INNOVISION
www.innovisiontech.co
<https://innovisiontech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1faNFNvnKA_4Ij1SFgAV4lloCizIP-yQHxS_P4iDZetA-0&key=YAMMID-71407346&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.innovisiontech.co%2F>

Inline image 1
DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is intended for the
sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is
CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by
others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the
contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The opinions expressed
are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Company. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard
is appreciated.

beacon
--
Best Regards