Re: Unveiling Braille Me - World's Most Affordable Smart Braille Display

Antony Stone

Never mind Youtube, the press release quoted below states "It has a six-dot
20-cell braille display, a Perkins-style keypad, cursor routing buttons and
few navigation keys."

That is quite clear.

Antony.

On Monday 13 November 2017 at 14:04:24, Alexander Masic wrote:

I am little hasitating. Because the display has only 6 dots if I have
understand that youtobeclip corect, and that has some problems.

Den 2017-11-13 kl. 13:32, skrev Josh Kennedy:
will this display work with NVDA also?