Re: Spellchecker Microsoft office word 2017

Quentin Christensen

Ok Steve,

Just for you, try pressing alt+F7 to jump between spelling errors and open the context menu with alternate suggestions.  You might like that idea since, being a Word command, you can do it in Jaws or Window-Eyes as well as NVDA :-P

If you don't want the menu open, press alt to close it again.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 4:41 AM, Rod Hutton <rod_hutton@...> wrote:

Thanks for the tip, Quentin,