From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 14 November 2017 09:16
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Unveiling Braille Me - World's Most Affordable Smart
Braille Display

Is this going to be another one like the last el cheapo one that everyone is
still waiting to get?

Wee only six dots, I thought 8 was needed for computer Braille to allow
info like cursor position etc.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:10:09 -0800
From: Innovision <shyam@innovisiontech.co>
To: joshknnd1982@gmail.com

Greetings from Innovision!
This email is in reply to the Pre-order interest survey that you or
a representative from your firm submitted (link -
https://tinyurl.com/BrailleMe-Survey
<https://innovisiontech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1faNF
NvnKA_
4Ij1SFgAV4lloCizIP-yQHxS_P4iDZetA-0&key=YAMMID-71407346&link=https%3A%
2F%2Ft
inyurl.com%2FBrailleMe-Survey>).

Thank you for showing your interest in Innovision
(www.innovisiontech.co
<https://innovisiontech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1faN
NvnKA_4Ij1SFgAV4lloCizIP-yQHxS_P4iDZetA-0&key=YAMMID-71407346&link=ht
p%3A%2F%2Fwww.innovisiontech.co%2F>)

and our product, BrailleMe - a Smart Braille Display for the
visually impaired community.

I am excited to inform you that we are launching Braille Me,
world's most affordable smart braille display at USD 399/- on the
4th of January celebrating the World Braille Day. Let me give you
an overview of Braille Me.

About Braille Me -

Ever Since Louis Braille invented the wonderful script of Braille,
it has been adopted all across the globe empowering millions of
individuals. Today, after 200 years we are on the verge of a
revolution in Braille. Braille Me, is built to bring digital
braille to everyone immaterial of their geographical, economic or
lingual
background.

It has a six-dot 20-cell braille display, a Perkins-style keypad,
cursor routing buttons and few navigation keys. It has
capabilities to work as a stand-alone editor and also connect to
smartphones and computers via Bluetooth and USB. It is a balanced
device with core features of a complex notetaker while having the
simplicity of a braille
display.

Braille Me has become possible due to two breakthroughs in
Affordability and multi-language. Braille Me is designed with our
patented Braille cell technology which makes the device
cost-effective by an order of magnitude compared to existing
products and supports more than 40 languages spanning all across
the
globe.

To know more about Braille Me please check our demonstration video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz1cUZcf-1A
<https://innovisiontech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1faN
NvnKA_4Ij1SFgAV4lloCizIP-yQHxS_P4iDZetA-0&key=YAMMID-71407346&link=ht
t ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFz1cUZcf-1A>

Also check out our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/InnovisionTechnologies/
<https://innovisiontech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1faN
NvnKA_4Ij1SFgAV4lloCizIP-yQHxS_P4iDZetA-0&key=YAMMID-71407346&link=ht
t ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FInnovisionTechnologies%2F>

Reaching out:

We are eager to serve you and look forward to engaging with you.
Currently, we are looking for partners who can help us in the
distribution and training in your state/country. Please let us know
if you are part of or are in touch with any Institute for Visually
impaired, commercial distributors of disability aids or NGOs
working in your area.
Your help in identifying key partners would go a long way in
expediting distribution of Braille Me in your locality.

We hope you would join us in this effort to bring digital braille
to every student and professional in need.
In case you have any queries, please feel free to reach out to our
team at customercare@innovisiontech.co
<mailto:info@innovisiontech.co> We look forward to hearing from you.
--
Warm Regards
Shyam Shah
<https://innovisiontech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1faN
NvnKA_4Ij1SFgAV4lloCizIP-yQHxS_P4iDZetA-0&key=YAMMID-71407346&link=ht
p%3A%2F%2Fwww.innovisiontech.co%2F>

Inline image 1
DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is intended for
the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material
that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or
reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any
or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The
opinions expressed are those of the sender and do not necessarily
reflect those of the Company. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all
copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

beacon

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah