From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: 14 November 2017 10:37
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and chrome reader mode

Dear Steve

I joined the Access chrome list to report the Accessibility issues with Chrome but I am not getting emails. The email confirming I have joined points me to a web page where I can see postings.  However none are coming through to me as an actual email in Windows Mail. There is also no posting email in the confirmation email.

Is there any way I can make this group like a normal email group? I personally hate   web forums.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog