Re: nvda and chrome reader mode

Steve Nutt

Hi,

Your Email got through and I replied to it.

All the best

Steve

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: 14 November 2017 10:37
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and chrome reader mode

Dear Steve

I joined the Access chrome list to report the Accessibility issues with Chrome but I am not getting emails. The email confirming I have joined points me to a web page where I can see postings.  However none are coming through to me as an actual email in Windows Mail. There is also no posting email in the confirmation email.

Is there any way I can make this group like a normal email group? I personally hate   web forums.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog
https://www.westhamtillidie.com/authors/blind-hammer/posts

Sent: 14 November 2017 08:44
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and chrome reader mode

Hi,

I’ve liked Chrome a lot better for a long while, and it’s faster too.

All the best

Steve

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: 13 November 2017 23:38
Subject: [nvda] nvda and chrome reader mode

hi

If you use chrome. then you want an addon or extension obtained from chrome webstore, called

murcury reader.

and you activate it by pressing alt grave accent, sometimes called single quote. to the left of number 1 on the top number row. this brings up a new window with a close murcury reader at the top and the article nicely formatted without links and ads and video clutter is down below. I am really starting to like chrome more than I like firefox right now. It's really fast and the free murcury reader addon lets me read articles without clutter. murcury reader also has a button that lets you send any web article directly to an amazon kindle if you have one. It's quite nice. now if we get NVDA working good in chrome with google docs sheets and slides that would be good.

Josh

-- 
sent with mozilla thunderbird

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.