From: "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] that dll message that I was geting with nvda

Sound to me like they are both trying to use that dll, for all I know Jaws may well be putting a modified copy in. I'd hesitate that it might be doing it on purpose but it might well be tweaked to get around some windows issue.
Might be worth raising an issue on Gather for this in case nvaccess can duplicate it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-