can't use the letter K to get from link to link

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

Recently I had to have my computer repaired. Yesterday I brought it home from the shop but found that now I can't get to the links list with NVDA f-7 or the letter K. Whoever repaired my computer must have changed some settings on it. I have the proper boxes checked but don't know why this isn't working. Here is what I was trying to do. I wanted to go to the Gmail site to find out if I had messages in my spam folder that aren't spam. When I hit K to go from link to link, all I get is K and nothing else. When I hit NVDA f-7 to go to the links list, I get a message asking if I want to turn on caret browsing. What could bee causing this?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie