Re: firefox is now back

Hi.

And just like that I am back to 57 for good this time.

Today I decided to well I decided to do a junk clean with disk cleaner.

Lets say, it hosed my sounds extention and I had to reset all of everything.

And I decided that well I wasn't bad off, noscript should be out at the end of the week and as long as I can access the options screen right in firefox I will do it.

I can't read the security dialogs in chrome so all my bluster had me a bit more bad off.

I would like the ability to edit and interact with form fields in firefox addon options.

I'd also like to have my navigation sound back and to know where addon data is saved so maybe I can find and replace the vary low download sound for sound download notifier I have.

I however do have sound notifier back and to be honest firefox 57 is a lot faster loading.

I'll keep the legacy addons installed though just in case I need to downgrade to 56.x.

I do hope that the form fields in addons options can be interacted with its just about the only thing thats wrong, at least with the 64 bit version of this program.

And here I was switching to chrome.

Firefox still shows the right dialogs and not unknowns, chrome still has issues.

I access things like resilio, and other ip based sites daily, and thats where I run into a problem.

On 15/11/2017 10:30 a.m., Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi,

Chromebooks are much better for accessibility now.

All the best

Steve