From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <clgilland07@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't use the letter K to get from link to link

Aa, sounds like somehow your NVDA key got unmapped from the insert key. Go into the NVDA menu, then preferences, general, and make sure that the NVDA modifier for insert is checked. If you wind up having to check it, then be sure to save your configuration afterwards with NVDA+CTRL+C.
---
Christopher Gilland

http://www.gshministry.org
(980) 500-9575