From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@blindza.co.za>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 6:15 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't use the letter K to get from link to link

Dumb question, but, are you definitely focusing on the web page
contents, and, can you tab around link to link?

If so, then try toggling between browse and focus mode to make sure it's
in browse mode before you try the keystrokes?

But, the main thing is to firstly make sure you're working within the
webpage contents?

And, yes, know this could just be me asking dumb questions...<smile>

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017/11/15 03:54, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Can you reinstall nvda from scratc h and see if that works? You might
have to do that, but use narrator to navigate to the exe where the
installer is and then run it probably in admin mode.

Take care

On Nov 14, 2017, at 3:19 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria
<knitqueen2007@gmail.com <mailto:knitqueen2007@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi, Gene,
I tried checking that box but that didn't work. I'll probably have to
have a sighted relative look at it and see what's going on. I wonder
if the tech did delete something that NVDA needs.
Thank you for trying to help though.
Rosemarie