From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@blindza.co.za>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't use the letter K to get from link to link

First thing is to just open something as simple as notepad, and, make
sure all the normal key combinations work like they should - things like
' ", shift + number row keys, etc. - that's a common symptom if, for
example, someone has switched over to UK english keyboard layout, but,
is used to the US english layout.

Then, think the easiest way to double-check is to find the control
panel, find language, and, tab around the window that should come up,
until you find something like a list of languages installed, and, for
example, mine is there set to English (South Africa). Keyboard layout:
US. Available for download
Keyboard layout: US.

But, this might not be relevant at all, if the keyboard operates
normally in other contexts, and, would then just suggest trying it out
in a different browser to see if it still misbehaves, since that would
then point out that it might indeed be an NVDA configuration issue?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017/11/15 09:13, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

I'm using the latest version of windows 10 which is the fall creators
update.