Fw: [Nvda-devel] This that and the other

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

1. I notice that the list is playing me up again, and older emails are coming in after the replies. I am thus feeling a little like Dr who in a time warp, so sorry if this makes some of my messages here a bit strange.
2. Firefox. So are we saying then, that the latest beta of 57 can be downloaded and installed on a windows 7 machine and the only casualty is going to be navigational sounds and the need to reload a new version of ublock origin?

Yes or no.
I ask as twice I tried recent versions and each time the32 bit version did not even manage to go into browse or focus mode just saying unknown whatever it did. However reload anything prior and it is back working albeit with trashed add ons. I'm now on 52 esr.
3. I can see lots of things in this list with Firefox is now Chrome but have not yet managed to find the first post so what does this refer to exactly?

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-