Re: nvda and chrome reader mode

Gene

Do you know that firefox has this feature built in?

Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 5:38 PM
Subject: [nvda] nvda and chrome reader mode

hi

If you use chrome. then you want an addon or extension obtained from chrome webstore, called

murcury reader.

and you activate it by pressing alt grave accent, sometimes called single quote. to the left of number 1 on the top number row. this brings up a new window with a close murcury reader at the top and the article nicely formatted without links and ads and video clutter is down below. I am really starting to like chrome more than I like firefox right now. It's really fast and the free murcury reader addon lets me read articles without clutter. murcury reader also has a button that lets you send any web article directly to an amazon kindle if you have one. It's quite nice. now if we get NVDA working good in chrome with google docs sheets and slides that would be good.

Josh

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird