From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda tickets

Apparently, according to this page, you can get e-mails for your own
activity now Brian:
https://github.com/blog/2203-email-updates-about-your-own-activity

If you go to: https://github.com/settings/notifications you can set what
notifications you receive and how, and one of the checkboxes is for
"Include your own updates", which is unchecked by default. If you check
that, it sounds like it should do exactly what you want.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 7:27 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <
bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I think the point he is raising here is the one I've raised many many
times and been ignored.
That is, really there should be a setting in there so even your own
messages get sent to the email list it uses so you can follow a thread
correctly maybe months later on.
In my view this is a serious issue with gather or its the most well hidden
checbox on the web.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.