From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:13 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] firefox updating and becoming unusable

Thank good ness somebody else has this issue. Everyone else is saying its
marginally slower and only no script and some add ons fail. In my and your
case its just not accessible and we need to discover the reason. I am using
32 bit Firefox and windows 7 64. If this is also you one of these might well

be the reason. I suggest downloading version 52esr and sticking to that
version until the situation is clearer. 57 is a bit of a mess since its half

way to being a completely different browser to 56.
If you read all the Firefox messages here and read some of the nvaccess
recent blogs, or the large item on the Jaws website you will find that this
is a serious issue, more for some than others and all in the name of making
it less hackable but in doing so making it hard for screenreaders to
actually use it at all, at least in its eventual finished state.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-