Re: Weather Plus? update

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Awesome sauce. I just hope it isn't burr and windy like it is where I am here in NC..

On 11/15/2017 1:47 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
Thank you very much.  The deed is done.
Howard

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weather Plus? update

Howard. Prefferences. Up arrow from their and Weather Plus has a submenu. Right arrow to that. Then down to check for upgrade as the wording says.

On 11/15/2017 1:24 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
When I start my NVDA, the weather add-on tells me that there is an update and to check some menu to download it. I don't know where to find what it is referring to. Any ideas? Thanks.

Howard