Re: NVDA speaking even when it’s not loaded when there’s a problem with shut down

Dave Grossoehme

Good Afternoon:  Does this happen if you minimum the windows when you aren't using the open windows with more than 2?

Insider Dave

On 11/13/2017 10:48 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Thats only a problem if you constantly handle more than 2 windows.

Its probably my dos days but I never handle more than 1 window weather it be background or not at any moment.

I get distracted if I have more than 1 screen up at a time including background programs in fact I only have open the things I need unless I have finnished for the day and don't need them.

That includes but is not limited to, music, resilio services, dropbox, firefox, thunderbird and skype.

The only time that works is if 1 window is doing 1 task like downloads.

On 13/11/2017 10:22 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I do think, myself that windows 7 is annoying enough and why do these screens tend to hide behind others?
I feel like some kind of kinter garden child with it.
Of course if you are in a high risk scenario then yes, but if you are careful, I'm not convinced its going to save you as its the social engineering approach that convinces you something is ok when its not that is common these days.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-