From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
Sent: Thursday, 21 April 2016 2:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Duplicate topics?

This is becoming a seriously destructive issue for those of us who access this forum via the web interface.  The last two days have been sheer chaos because every single reply that certain people are making are being made in such a way that a new thread is generated.

There are:

  • Testing   3 threads
  • Seriously (espeak) 7 threads
  • Agree 2 threads
  • Remote 2 threads
  • Espeak 2 threads

Total: 16 separate threads for 5 topics generated just since last night.  Yesterday was worse.  This phenomenon, at this scale, is only two days old.  Everyone knows that there will be occasional accidental thread duplications, but that's not what's happening here.

Please, for the love of Pete, learn how to reply without creating a new thread each time!!  It's not rocket science and those of us who read via the web, and I'm not the only one, would really appreciate it.