Re: NVDA and downloads GoogleChromes

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Once you click to download something, press control J. This brings up the downloads window. In the downloads window, you have a webpage formatted list of your downloads. The progress of any downloads that are working will be shown here. You can also pause and resume your downloads, or open files directly from Crohn's download section.

On November 16, 2017 8:05:02 AM "Steve Nutt" <steve@...> wrote:

Hi Chris,

It does download it, but Chrome doesn't tell you anything. If you wait for
a minute or so, then look in your downloads folder, you'll find the file
there.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris
Shook
Sent: 15 November 2017 06:16
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and downloads GoogleChromes

Hi,
I just switched to Google Chrome and I have a quick question.
I've noticed that when I click to download something, it doesn't start right
away or give me an option to download the file.
I have to go into my downloads folder and click the link to whatever I'm
trying to download.
Is there a setting or key command to bipass this for NVDA?
Thanks
Chris