NVDA dictation bridge

Josh Kennedy

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: dictation bridge
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:43:18 -0700
From: lucia greco <lucy@...>
To: eyes-free <eyes-free@...>, accessible <accessible@...>

hello and apology for the cross posting.
I am part of a team that is wanting to expand access of blind screen reader users to dictation products. we are currently running an INDIEGOGO campaign to achieve this goal.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dictationbridge#/
if your interested in being able to use ms speech recognition with a screen reader  or dragon  naturally speaking this product is for you.
we already have a prototype that can echo back dictation in to g-mail and other windows apps. we can't yet interact with all of the windows elements that we hope to but will do so shortly when we receive our funding.  please share this campaign widely and think about joining us by donating to this free and open source product to make it available to every one Lucy

lucia Greco
http://accessaces.com
follow me on twitter @accessaces
--