From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Russell
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 2:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Resolved New Firefox Issue but Help with Permanence?

Hello group members and concerned users,

I was able to do a system restore, which took me back to a point
before installing the new FireFox Update. How do I ensure that the
older version remains intact and is not over-ridden with a new update
that turns out to be difficult to use?

Again, I am on a Windows 7 Computer and using the 2016 release of NVDA. Thanks.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...