Re: NVDA dictation bridge

Wow nice campaign but to pricy.
The perks way out of my range bar the 50 dollar one and I want something a bit more than a thank you tweat.

On 22/04/2016 7:25 a.m., Josh Kennedy wrote:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: dictation bridge
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:43:18 -0700
From: lucia greco <lucy@...>
To: eyes-free <eyes-free@...>, accessible
<accessible@...>

hello and apology for the cross posting.
I am part of a team that is wanting to expand access of blind screen
reader users to dictation products. we are currently running an
INDIEGOGO campaign to achieve this goal.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dictationbridge#/
if your interested in being able to use ms speech recognition with a
screen reader or dragon naturally speaking this product is for you.
we already have a prototype that can echo back dictation in to g-mail
and other windows apps. we can't yet interact with all of the windows
elements that we hope to but will do so shortly when we receive our
funding. please share this campaign widely and think about joining us
by donating to this free and open source product to make it available to
every one Lucy

lucia Greco
http://accessaces.com
follow me on twitter @accessaces