From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 3:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Changes in the options menu and an important missing setting

hi gene.
which setting you mentioned that removed from options and is available
only in about:config?
God bless you!

On 11/18/17, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
Also, I checked and this setting is still in about:config. it has always
been there but until this version, it has been in advanced settings in
options. It has been removed from options. Most people don't know that
about:config exists and if they do, why would they necessarily know that
such a setting is available there? It should be restored to options.