I am using Webroot Secure Anywhere. It is the one used by my maintenance provider. They have tried uninstalling it.
That made no difference.

John

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 09:06:28AM -0000, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
What anti virus are you using, does it start with an S?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John J. Boyer"
<john.boyer@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] quick navigation keys do not work

I've been having trouble with quick navigation keys not working for
months. They don't work in Firefox, but they do work
in Edge.

John

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 07:02:29PM -0600, Gene wrote:
Your description of the problem doesn't match the unregistered dll files
problem, at least not so far. I've never seen such messages as not
supported in the document described when this problem occurs nor any
sort of irratic movement through the document. I don't know why the
commands work in Thunderbird nor what the unregistered dll files might
cause to happen in Thunderbird.

I'm not sure what to advise. What I'll suggest is that you put the
quarantened items back, if you can, and see if things work properly. If
they don't, you can try the procedure for registering dll files. Then
if things are working properly, you can scan with a good online scanner
and something like malware bytes and see if the same files are flagged.