Re: Fw: [Nvda-devel] NVDA 2017.4rc1 released

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Wow! It installed really fast!

On 11/17/2017 5:54 AM, Mário Navarro wrote:

Yes, wonderful!
now NVDA can already memorize the focus at the point of start in html content.
in google chrome!
wow this is fantastic!

Thank you, thank you!

long life to NVDA.

Cheers.

Às 10:33 de 17/11/2017, David Moore escreveu:

Thank you so much Brian!

Just downloaded it and installed 2017.4 RC1.

NVDA just gets better and better all the time!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10