From: "Bobby Vinton" <vinton.bobby5277@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 3:10 AM
Subject: [nvda] can't down load audio from web sites any more

Hay I just switched to crohm and when I am on a web page I can see the audio butt when I click save as it only saves the html of the page. The sites I am trying to down load mp3s from are www.bigappleairchecks.com and www.airchecks.com. I used every browser to try this. The audio is in mp3 it is not a youtube or a flash web site. I can down load pod casts just fine butt I want the audio from both the web sites.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10