Re: can't down load audio from web sites any more

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Well thank you very much.  Before I call any of those radio stations I will look for those links.  When I was a kid I have always wanted to be a dj.  Just to let you know I met some of the jocks in Newyork and would like to have theyre work.  Also let me know if you know of a program that works well with nvda and unhides the links or I will have to just dig for them just like you did and thank you.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 4:22 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't down load audio from web sites any more

The thing is many of the direct links are around but hidden.

I had a poke around the source of the page labelled main and found this one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/koarmw8vqdfm7ou/BAARichAppelNovember2017IntroFinal.mp3?dl=1

However there may well be other resources on that site to facilitate

downloading the clips, I have not really got the time to look.

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.

Please address personal email to:-