Re: can't down load audio from web sites any more

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Well you solved my problem.  Yes I have sterio mix and I also use a recording program called cok mp3 recorder and I also have audacity as well butt I am still using the old version.  Thank you very much.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 5:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't down load audio from web sites any more

You can record the audio as it plays using a recording program.  Do you have stereo mix, known as many other things such as What You Hear?

Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 3:04 AM

Well I thought you could some how save the audio from those pages.  That is very sad because I live in New York and grew up with lots of those djs.  I even when the new York radio stations change formats.  I will just have to call the radio stations and see if I can get the airchecks that way.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10