Re: can't down load audio from web sites any more

Depending what the site is at least for audio not necessarily video but I do know on sites you use that are audio if there are no ways to get the files you can simply load the site, hit right click on the play button, and save the file.

On 19/11/2017 9:52 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
That page is basically an audio player as far as I can tell.
What were you expecting?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bobby Vinton" <vinton.bobby5277@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 3:10 AM
Subject: [nvda] can't down load audio from web sites any more

Hay I just switched to crohm and when I am on a web page I can see the audio butt when I click save as it only saves the html of the page.  The sites I am trying to down load mp3s from are www.bigappleairchecks.com and www.airchecks.com.  I used every browser to try this.  The audio is in mp3 it is not a youtube or a flash web site.  I can down load pod casts just fine butt I want the audio from both the web sites.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

.