Re: nvda 2017.4rc1 and thunderbird version 52.4.0 (32-bit)

Lino Morales

I'm about to eat lunch. Email me at:

lino.jr@...

 and I'll send you the link.

On 11/19/2017 2:40 PM, Casey wrote:

Hi where to you get this version from the you just reccamended?

On 11/19/2017 12:47 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

Try T Bird 57 beta. Its fast.

On 11/18/2017 5:00 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

also in windows10 home 64bit latest updated windows10 the very latest without being on the insider build. NVDA is sluggish when composing emails in thunderbird. Its very sluggish. When I hit backspace or any of the arrow keys when composing or writing emails NVDA takes one whole entire second to give me speech feedback on where the cursor is at. But on the web in google chrome and firefox and in microsoft wordpad, notepad and so on NVDA is fast and snappy when arrowing around. Has anyone noticed this and can this cursor lag with NVDA please be fixed?

Josh

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird

--