Re: can't down load audio from web sites any more

Each site has its own trick.

Some you need to be lucky like dwad.net/episodes for example its an open folder.

hold will have the recent ep coming up and you can get that for a bit.

itunes is where the main folders but that is locked.

So what I need to do is find what I want, copy the link and add /itunes to the middle of it then change the file extention from wmv to mp3.

Now that site also has a podbean site, which I found out after telling the owners I had to basically modify things.

Ofcause not all are approachable.

For example vimio I have never figured out nore usually actually need to.

There have been sites where they will play things but if I view source then I can access and get the links but sometimes its imbedded somewhere and I have to look.

From time to time I need to use a bit of hacking to get things.

Sadly its hit and miss on the owners.

I can tell owner x if I find his contact info what I do but he may choose to not respond at all.

On 19/11/2017 10:22 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
The thing is many of the direct links are around but hidden.

I had a poke around the source of the page labelled main and found this one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/koarmw8vqdfm7ou/BAARichAppelNovember2017IntroFinal.mp3?dl=1

However there may well be other resources on that site to facilitate downloading the clips, I have not really got the time to look.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-