Re: can't down load audio from web sites any more

Each site has its own trick.

Some you need to be lucky like dwad.net/episodes for example its an open folder.

hold will have the recent ep coming up and you can get that for a bit.

itunes is where the main folders but that is locked.

So what I need to do is find what I want, copy the link and add /itunes to the middle of it then change the file extention from wmv to mp3.

Now that site also has a podbean site, which I found out after telling the owners I had to basically modify things.

Ofcause not all are approachable.

For example vimio I have never figured out nore usually actually need to.

There have been sites where they will play things but if I view source then I can access and get the links but sometimes its imbedded somewhere and I have to look.

From time to time I need to use a bit of hacking to get things.

Sadly its hit and miss on the owners.

I can tell owner x if I find his contact info what I do but he may choose to not respond at all.

On 19/11/2017 10:22 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
The thing is many of the direct links are around but hidden.

I had a poke around the source of the page labelled main and found this one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/koarmw8vqdfm7ou/BAARichAppelNovember2017IntroFinal.mp3?dl=1

However there may well be other resources on that site to facilitate downloading the clips, I have not really got the time to look.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bobby Vinton" <vinton.bobby5277@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 3:10 AM
Subject: [nvda] can't down load audio from web sites any more

Hay I just switched to crohm and when I am on a web page I can see the audio butt when I click save as it only saves the html of the page.  The sites I am trying to down load mp3s from are www.bigappleairchecks.com and www.airchecks.com.  I used every browser to try this.  The audio is in mp3 it is not a youtube or a flash web site.  I can down load pod casts just fine butt I want the audio from both the web sites.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.