Re: Soulseek QT?

I think some folks have been able to get qt apps to work to a extent

using some accessible dlls and other stuff that people can get from the tap in radio folder?

I seemed this mentioned some where else and I used to have the zip file that some one zipped up a while back.  I have sense lost it but it did help in qt apps a bit like I said it made them work a bit better to a extent

On 11/19/2017 3:51 PM, JM Casey wrote:
Hey.
That's very interesting. You'd think then it would also work in windows 10.
Did you ever try running Soulseek QT in compatibility mode?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Holger
Fiallo
Sent: November 19, 2017 4:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Soulseek QT?

When I was using W7, yes.

-----Original Message-----
From: JM Casey
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 2:16 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hm, so wait, you got Soulseek QT to work on Windows 7? Not the NS client,
right? The nS is the older client; I am using it now on Windows 10 but it
has some problems, and hasn't been developed since probably the early days
of XP. Still, at least it runs and is reasonably accessible, I guess. I
would however like to use the current client if possible, because half the
time people can't seem to download from me even though I have a nice
connection, and the programme likes to disappear on me. Like, it will stay
in the task manager as a process but the window is nowhere ... it's not in
the taskbar or anything.