Re: nvda 2017.4RC1 and google chrome 62 latest google translate

Quentin Christensen

Hi Josh,

I just had a bit of a look at the issue.  Once I install NVDA 2017.4rc1, I get the issue you mention.  I then tried a few older builds (as temporary versions) and couldn't replicate.  I then tried rc1 again and this time it works fine.  I suspect, it might be something that just behaves a bit oddly the first time the build is run.  Could you restart NVDA and confirm whether the issue is still present please?

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 12:12 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Josh,

Did it work on NVDA 2017.3?  Just confirming that it is an issue with the RC build rather than something which has been there for awhile.

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 6:27 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

hi

I tried google translate with jaws2018 in google chrome. list boxes work fine and forms mode stays on. NVDA issue is with google translate when trying to choose a language, when you arrow or attempt arrowing through the pop up list box, NVDA forces you back into browse mode no matter what you do. I hope this little issue can be fixed for the final 2017.4 release. this is an nvda issue, because jaws and chromevox work fine with those list boxes on the google translate website.

Josh

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird

--