Re: need a virtual ribben addon for NVDA

Gene

Anyone can distribute or display the tutorial.

If you want to label sections, that's fine.

Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] need a virtual ribben addon for NVDA

Hi Gene

I was just reading the emails on this topic. If you allow me i can paste your tutorial up on Accessibilitycentral.net so others in the community can access it at any time to learn how to use them. it can go on a separate page and have the headings called split buttons and how to use ribbons with nvda. it will probably be along the same lines unless you want to give those sections a title each. the page it will most probably come off is nvda tutorials for other programs page just under the Microsoft word tutorial.

I was thinking along the lines of maybe doing a audio tutorial on using them which i can add to that page for other programs page. It would be a day or so before it goes up there.

That would be your written one.

I think i might have some thing written on the windows 10 page but am thinking of removing it any how.

I will put the tutorial is written by ..... unless you want it left off.

Gene nz

On 11/20/2017 10:25 AM, Gene wrote:
That is a different Gene.  I don't know if he put the tutorial I did on his site.  I don't restrict use of it in any way so it may be there.  Also, I send it in e-mail messages and I never thought of giving it a title.  I just paste it into the message and send it where people want it.  So if people have placed it on web sites, I don't know what they may call it.

I'll send it in a following message.