From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] need a virtual ribben addon for NVDA

hello gene and gene nz.
i myself, dont have problem for learning ribbons, but i realy hate use
ribbons and prefer classic menu.
everyone has different taiste and different favor.
many people like ribbons, many like classic menu.
many like interface of windows xp or seven like me and many want to be
upto date and experience new things.
for people like me who want classic and traditional technology, there
are some programs like ribbon disabler in newer windows and also one
program that i found called classic menu for office which is
commercial.
i believe that microsoft should consider our need and interest and
provide the way for lovers of classic technology and does not fource
us to accept the changes!
can you please send me your tutorial off list?
i am afraid losing emails between thousands of emails.
God bless you and his infinite mercy i pray for you.

Anyone can distribute or display the tutorial.

If you want to label sections, that's fine.