From: zahra
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 9:28 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] need a virtual ribben addon for NVDA

i recieve your message, but i want to have your tutorial in my inbox.

Since you see the e-mails on this list, and since I've sent the tutorial
twice in the last ten minutes, you should see it, especially since the
subject line of one message states that it is the tutorial. If you don't
receive it, let me know.

I didn't say that there is a ribbon interface in the new version of
Firefox.
I said that in the options dialog, a ribbon-like interface has been
used,
but it isn't a ribbon interface. You work with the options dialog as you
did previously but the use of fewer items in the list, such as general,
security, etc. and the use of category names as you tab along with the
much
larger amount of items you tab through, makes this far more like working
with a ribbon.