Re: Soulseek QT?

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

Ah. I sent it after we spoke earlier about the emulator. Check your junk? crystallogic@ca.inter.net. Tha'ts me.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of The Wolf
Sent: November 20, 2017 1:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Soulseek QT?

no I didn't receive the private message about the apple

On 11/20/2017 11:29 AM, JM Casey wrote:
Hey Wolf.

I do not know anything about Tap In Radio, so I guess I don't have those .dlls. Would be nice to get this particular programme working in its current version rather than using something that's a decade (or maybe even more) old and a bit wobbly.

BTW did you get my private message about the Apple?