Re: Let NVDACon countdown and conference begin!

Well looks like I am out for the first day allready, I have friends on that day in fact I was supposed to make another engagement that day to but I may not make that either because I have friends in, offline friends that is.

On 22/04/2016 10:58 a.m., Joseph Lee wrote:
Hello everyone,

We're about to start NVDACon International 2016, starting with the
conference opener/open forum at 00:00 UTC on April 22, 2016 (5 PM Pacific on
the 21st). For more info on NVDACon and the schedule, go to
www.nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php <http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php> . See
you all there.

Cheers,

Joseph