Re: Now that I've got Firefox ESR, there's a problem with links not activating

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

Good advice. I should probably have installed the ESR fresh. I just wanted to keep my bookmarks and wasn’t sure off-hand where firefox stored them.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: November 21, 2017 6:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Now that I've got Firefox ESR, there's a problem with links not activating

You can try uninstalling the program and reinstalling it.  or you can get the portable ESR version and use that.  it does everything the installed version does, you can even set it as the default, and you won't have to worry about any remnants from the installed program causing problems.

I use firefox Portable because I can just copy the entire program somewhere else as a backup.  then if something becomes corrupted, I can just delete the copy I'm using and copy the backup to the same location I was running the program from.  And I can copy the program to any machine I wish.