Re: FW: [win10] nvda, and tutorials

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Tony

Thanks for the complement on the website.

It would be better say to the guides where some others have done it.

The reason for that 2 is things change like i change accessibilitycentral.net say to accessibilitycentral.org or com for cheaper domain prices. Or i look at other free options for domain names etc so really pointing people in the right direction is better like for resources or training material etc like you would see in windows eyes when it was been used or jaws to point people in the right direction.

I do feel the project should do some thing like that in the nvda menus.  When you do look now it does show user guide, quick reference etc but not what was mentioned above unless you go to nvaccess.org and look for the shop.

Food for thought for the project or community.

Gene nz

On 11/22/2017 10:42 AM, Tony Ballou wrote:
Hi,

Just my take but I think this is a great idea to have that as well as
links to the accessibility central website is there is a myriad of
tutorials and information about NVDA there. Think of it as a one-stop shop.

Tony

On 11/20/2017 8:07 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi Quentin,
Any thoughts on this?
Cheers,
Joseph