From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox ESR Success

That's odd. I wonder why that happened. I'm surprised that profile in %appdata% or where ever it is located now a days did not port over.

On Nov 21, 2017, at 10:23 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:

Well whatever works for you is fine of course. I lost many of my bookmarks when I tried to use the 64 bit version.
Brian

bglists@... <mailto:bglists@...>
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-