Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 4:53 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to interact with a pop-up window in Chrome

If you get used to which sound means what, like the one when firefox pops up
an alert, say about redirection, and sometimes nvda seems not to read the
message, you can key blindly and get to where you are going.
 Likewise when you do not have the download window open you can here when
its completed.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.